Increasing Innovation Impact in the Enterprise
November 8, 2013 Editor 0
You would be hard-pressed to find a business leader who would question the importance of innovation not only to promote growth within their organization, but also to ensure its very survival. These business leaders have invested significantly in their innovation initiatives to support this importance. Yet a 2012 Accenture study found that more than half of corporate executives were disappointed by their innovation results and returns from their innovation investments.
Go to Source
- What Happened to the Innovation, Disruption, Technology’ Dividend?
- Open Innovation Key for Modern Local Authorities
- Africa: View On Private Sector – Uncounted Innovation
- How Open Innovation Can Help Your Business Grow
- Set Your Innovation Teams on the Right Path
- Global Ideas News Brief: Should business solve society’s biggest problems?
Tags: accenture, Innovation, Technology
AN EXPLORATORY STUDY ON E-COMMERCE, DIGITAL PAYMENTS AND DIGITAL REMITTANCES IN NAIROBI Your Business Model Is Killing Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
Popular Post-All time
- A review on biomass-based... 1k views
- Can blockchain disrupt ge... 807 views
- Apply Now: $500,000 for Y... 806 views
- Test Your Value Propositi... 759 views
- Prize-winning projects pr... 726 views