Increasing Innovation Impact in the Enterprise
November 8, 2013 Editor 0
You would be hard-pressed to find a business leader who would question the importance of innovation not only to promote growth within their organization, but also to ensure its very survival. These business leaders have invested significantly in their innovation initiatives to support this importance. Yet a 2012 Accenture study found that more than half of corporate executives were disappointed by their innovation results and returns from their innovation investments.
Go to Source
- What Happened to the Innovation, Disruption, Technology’ Dividend?
- Open Innovation Key for Modern Local Authorities
- Africa: View On Private Sector – Uncounted Innovation
- How Open Innovation Can Help Your Business Grow
- Set Your Innovation Teams on the Right Path
- Global Ideas News Brief: Should business solve society’s biggest problems?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020