Implementing Open Innovation in the Public Sector
November 8, 2013 Editor 0
The Public Administration Review website posted an article which noted that as part of the Open Government Initiative, the Obama administration has called for new forms of collaboration with stakeholders to increase the innovativeness of public service delivery. Federal managers are employing a new policy instrument called challenge.gov to implement open innovation concepts invented in the private sector to crowdsource solutions from previously untapped problem solvers and to leverage collective intelligence to tackle complex social and technical public management problems.
Click here to read the abstract; full article.requires registration.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020
- SME Innovation: 10 Priorities for Support Post-COVID-19 July 7, 2020