How Pearson Is Reinventing Global Education
November 8, 2013 Editor 0
The firm has launched a transformative strategy that focuses on efficacy and innovation.
- How Pearson Is Reinventing Global Education
- Trading Places: Commerce Drives Science And Technology In Africa
- Transferable knowledge and skills key to success in education and work; report calls for efforts to incorporate ‘deeper learning’ into curriculum
- The Private Sector, Learning, and the Poor
- A Global Challenge: Can We Achieve Financial Inclusion by 2020?
- eLA14 Working Opportunities for Students
Complexities in innovation management in companies from the European industry: A path model of innovation project performance determinants Managing joint R&D: an investigation into joint patent applications in Japan, USA and Europe
Subscribe to our stories
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018
- Three years in a row: Mauritania continues to excel in its Doing Business performance May 27, 2018
- Africa RISING farming technologies reach 60,000 households in Ethiopia May 27, 2018
- 7 questions to ask before you launch an enterprise blockchain project May 27, 2018