How Pearson Is Reinventing Global Education
November 8, 2013 Editor 0
The firm has launched a transformative strategy that focuses on efficacy and innovation.
- Designing social entrepreneurship education
- Entrepreneurship education in Sudan
- The 5 Most Effective Educational Technology Interventions
- eLA14 Working Opportunities for Students
- Education reforms in Nigeria: how responsive is the nursing profession?
- Universities doing R&D for industry, students get experience
Complexities in innovation management in companies from the European industry: A path model of innovation project performance determinants Managing joint R&D: an investigation into joint patent applications in Japan, USA and Europe
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021