Ghana: Ghana’s Internet Penetration Inches to 40.7 Percent
November 8, 2013 Editor 0
[Ghanaian Chronicle]Figures from Ghana’s National Communications Authority (NCA) have revealed that the overall internet penetration rate in the country increased from 40% to 40.7% as at the end of August, 2013.
Go to Source
- How Can We Use Mobile Devices for Youth Workforce Development?
- Why Strategy Matters in Emerging Markets After All
- The risk-reward nexus in the innovation-inequality relationship: who takes the risks? Who gets the rewards?
- Constituents of radical innovation—exploring the role of strategic orientations and market uncertainty
- SA space industry making headway
- Inclusive Green Growth – Findings from community outreach through the Climate Innovation Center in South Africa
Increasing Innovation Impact Zimbabwe: Computer Geek Sensations
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
Popular Post-All time
- A review on biomass-based... 1k views
- Apply Now: $500,000 for Y... 836 views
- Can blockchain disrupt ge... 817 views
- Test Your Value Propositi... 782 views
- Prize-winning projects pr... 744 views