Ghana: Ghana’s Internet Penetration Inches to 40.7 Percent
November 8, 2013 Editor 0
[Ghanaian Chronicle]Figures from Ghana’s National Communications Authority (NCA) have revealed that the overall internet penetration rate in the country increased from 40% to 40.7% as at the end of August, 2013.
Go to Source
- Africa: Young Scientists Are Missing Out On Vital Skills
- Automated evaluation of website navigability: an empirical validation of multilevel quality models
- Co-creating a SMART Rwanda, SMART Africa and SMART World
- Turning Problems into Profit: A transportation entrepreneur shows how to launch and grow a B2B start-up.
- New Books from HBR Press in November
- Microsoft’s game plan: Help today’s youth prepare for tomorrow’s jobs
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020