Ghana: Ghana’s Internet Penetration Inches to 40.7 Percent
November 8, 2013 Editor 0
[Ghanaian Chronicle]Figures from Ghana’s National Communications Authority (NCA) have revealed that the overall internet penetration rate in the country increased from 40% to 40.7% as at the end of August, 2013.
Go to Source
- Social entrepreneurship, age and gender: toward a model of social involvement in entrepreneurship
- What Happens When’s There’s No Growth to Manage
- What is an enterprise, anyway?
- Move over, angel investors, crowdfunding is changing the rules of the game
- No app for that: Why tech won’t solve global poverty as intended
- Assessment of purchasing contribution to the development and growth of SMEs, evidence from Tanzania
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020