‘Borrow’ Business Models to Reinvent Your Industry
November 8, 2013 Editor 0
Most “new” business models are not really “new”. Very frequently they are based on replications or re-combinations of existing business model patterns. Consequently, learning from business models from other companies and industries is a very important source of inspiration for business model innovation.
Go to Source
- Business-to-Individual Business Models
- Take your Business Model to the Next Level
- Elements of Sustainable Business Models
- Forget Business Plans; Here’s How to Really Size Up a Startup
- Business Models: Are You Entering a Market or Building One?
- What determines the performance of small enterprises in developing countries? Evidence from the handloom industry in Bangladesh
Subscribe to our stories
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020
- SME Innovation: 10 Priorities for Support Post-COVID-19 July 7, 2020