AN EXPLORATORY STUDY ON E-COMMERCE, DIGITAL PAYMENTS AND DIGITAL REMITTANCES IN NAIROBI
November 8, 2013 Editor 0
By Christine Mahihu Have you recently purchased phones or any other electronics online? Have you bought jewelry from your favorite vendor on facebook? Ordered those awesome shoes online? Ever wished you could purchase your favorite goods and services electronically? If you have and do, we want to know all about it! Mobile and online payments […]
Go to Source
- Where Are the B2B Plays in African ICT Start-Ups?
- ASSESSING TECHNOLOGY DIFFERENCES IN ELECTRONIC AND MOBILE PAYMENT SYSTEMS AMONG DEVELOPED AND DEVELOPING COUNTRIES
- 3 M4D Case Studies from GSMA Mobile for Development Impact
- Why a unified database of mobile users could mean an economic boom in Africa
- How to Make Development Finance and Procurement Data Exciting
- Does Bigger Data Lead to Better Decisions?
Subscribe to our stories
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018
- Three years in a row: Mauritania continues to excel in its Doing Business performance May 27, 2018
- Africa RISING farming technologies reach 60,000 households in Ethiopia May 27, 2018
- 7 questions to ask before you launch an enterprise blockchain project May 27, 2018