Rwanda: ICT Essential to Agriculture
November 7, 2013 Editor 0
[Focus]During the official opening of ICT for agriculture this Tuesday, officials indicated that ICT is essential to the agricultural sector, the main driver of Rwandan economy.
Go to Source
- Uber for Tractors is Really a Thing in Developing Countries
- Leveraging ‘suptech’ for financial inclusion in Rwanda
- Competitive Cities: Kigali, Rwanda – governance, growth and gorillas
- Sensors for MERL: What Works? What Does Not? What Have We Learned?
- Spatiotemporal Detection of Unusual Human Population Behavior Using Mobile Phone Data
- Bio-enhanced Seeds: creating the next generation of seeds
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020