Nigeria: FG, Huawei Train 1,000 Female Students
November 7, 2013 Editor 0
[This Day]The Ministry of Communications Technology in partnership with Huawei, a technology solutions provider, on Monday in Lagos flagged off a training programme on Information and Communications Technology (ICT) basic knowledge for 1000 Nigerian female students. The ministry also launched the SmartWoman Nigeria initiative in collaboration with US based social enterprise ChangeCorp and WIMBIZ same day in Lagos. The launch of the gender initiatives was expected to help empower Nigerian women and girls in ICT.
Go to Source
- Huawei Ascend P6 Debuts in Uganda
- Technology Questions Every CMO Must Ask
- The Vital Entrepreneurial Learning Organization: A Corporate Mindset for Entrepreneurial Change Management
- 7 African Mobile Phone Service Tariffs and Bundles
- Rethinking SME Finance Policy – harnessing technology and innovation
- Why Is an App Worth as Much as a Small Oil Field?
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021