Kenya: New Mobile Service a Boost to Local Farmers
November 7, 2013 Editor 0
[CAJ News]Nairobi -LOCAL farmers are enjoying the immense benefits of the M-Farm service, a locally-developed offering aimed at empowering mostly small-scale commercial farmers.
Go to Source
- Uganda: Kenyan Scientists to Use Maggots to Heal Wounds
- 88mph to Invest $200k in Mobile/Web markets
- Infographic: Which countries have more mobile money accounts than bank accounts?
- Key Takeaways from the World Bank’s 2012 Maximizing Mobile Report
- Mobile phone use vital for the poor
- A Model for Clean Energy Innovation in Africa
Subscribe to our stories
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018
- Three years in a row: Mauritania continues to excel in its Doing Business performance May 27, 2018
- Africa RISING farming technologies reach 60,000 households in Ethiopia May 27, 2018
- 7 questions to ask before you launch an enterprise blockchain project May 27, 2018