Kenya: New Mobile Service a Boost to Local Farmers
November 7, 2013 Editor 0
[CAJ News]Nairobi -LOCAL farmers are enjoying the immense benefits of the M-Farm service, a locally-developed offering aimed at empowering mostly small-scale commercial farmers.
Go to Source
- Infographic: Which countries have more mobile money accounts than bank accounts?
- Why African Entrepreneurs Outperform Their Peers When the Playing Field Is Leveled
- Uganda: Kenyan Scientists to Use Maggots to Heal Wounds
- Ask our youth: How can we farm for billions?
- Mobile phone use vital for the poor
- Key Takeaways from the World Bank’s 2012 Maximizing Mobile Report
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021