Kenya: New Mobile Service a Boost to Local Farmers
November 7, 2013 Editor 0
[CAJ News]Nairobi -LOCAL farmers are enjoying the immense benefits of the M-Farm service, a locally-developed offering aimed at empowering mostly small-scale commercial farmers.
Go to Source
- Uganda: Kenyan Scientists to Use Maggots to Heal Wounds
- 88mph to Invest $200k in Mobile/Web markets
- Infographic: Which countries have more mobile money accounts than bank accounts?
- Key Takeaways from the World Bank’s 2012 Maximizing Mobile Report
- Mobile phone use vital for the poor
- A Model for Clean Energy Innovation in Africa
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019