Kenya: New Mobile Service a Boost to Local Farmers
November 7, 2013 Editor 0
[CAJ News]Nairobi -LOCAL farmers are enjoying the immense benefits of the M-Farm service, a locally-developed offering aimed at empowering mostly small-scale commercial farmers.
Go to Source
- Infographic: Which countries have more mobile money accounts than bank accounts?
- Why African Entrepreneurs Outperform Their Peers When the Playing Field Is Leveled
- Uganda: Kenyan Scientists to Use Maggots to Heal Wounds
- Ask our youth: How can we farm for billions?
- Mobile phone use vital for the poor
- Key Takeaways from the World Bank’s 2012 Maximizing Mobile Report
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020