Intel’s open-source Galileo computer on sale for $69.90
November 7, 2013 Editor 0
Intel’s Galileo open-source computer for the hacker and do-it-yourself crowd can now be ordered for $69.90, and is scheduled to ship at the end of November.
Go to Source
- Structuring and quantifying the value contribution of supply chain initiatives
- How to Deal with Innovation Management When You Are Small?
- There Is Such a Thing as Too Much Incentive for Entrepreneurs
- Micro-loans may be trendy, but enterprises that employ more than one will grow economies
- Efforts under way to revitalise tool, die and mouldmaking in SA
- Mechanisms and Functions within a National Innovation System
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021