Intel’s open-source Galileo computer on sale for $69.90
November 7, 2013 Editor 0
Intel’s Galileo open-source computer for the hacker and do-it-yourself crowd can now be ordered for $69.90, and is scheduled to ship at the end of November.
Go to Source
- Can You Overdo People Skills?
- Smart collaborations beget smart solutions
- Ghana: Ghana’s Internet Penetration Inches to 40.7 Percent
- China’s drive for ‘green’ cars hits roadblocks
- Corporate governance, value and performance of firms: new empirical results on convergence from a large international database
- Promoting innovation in conflict relief
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020