CSIR signs US licensee deal for laser technology
November 7, 2013 Editor 0
The Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has signed a licensing agreement with FW Gartner Thermal Spraying, a business unit of Curtiss Wright Surface Technologies in the US, for the roll-out of a CSIR-developed laser cladding technology in that country. The agreement would see the CSIR earning royalties from the licensee as the cladding technology is rolled out.
Go to Source
- SA radar sector has marked a major milestone in its history
- SA and Algeria to develop aeronautical research cooperation
- After big laser breakthrough, SA scientists focus on possible dynamic-control applications
- Emerging CSIR researcher receives 2013 JD Roberts Award
- Will the Ubuntu Phone Rock the African Software Development Market?
- Editorial – From paradox to practice: the rise of coopetition strategies
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020