As the Bar Rises for Telecom Equipment Innovation, New Approaches Emerge
November 7, 2013 Editor 0
The huge demand for telecom services worldwide has galvanized innovators, while also raising the bar on several fronts.
Go to Source
- Pushing the boundaries – part 1: Understanding the different “faces” of open innovation
- Physical environment as a source for innovation: investigating the attributes of innovative space
- The Innovation Management Maturity Model: How Do You Stack Up?
- New Readiness Assessment Tool from EY to Improve Innovation Capabilities
- Product innovation processes and the trade-off between product innovation performance and business performance
- Struggling to Innovate: Together We Stand (Blog)
Subscribe to our stories
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018
- Three years in a row: Mauritania continues to excel in its Doing Business performance May 27, 2018
- Africa RISING farming technologies reach 60,000 households in Ethiopia May 27, 2018
- 7 questions to ask before you launch an enterprise blockchain project May 27, 2018