Africa: Nitrogen Fixation Helps Double Some African Farm Yields
November 7, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]A large-scale research and development project has shown that giving farmers resources and advice on nitrogen fixation through legume plants can double yields and boost incomes in Africa.
Go to Source
- UEA research reveals how farmers could mitigate nitrous oxide emissions
- What is Knowledge Management
- New power cell is both a generator and a battery
- Using innovation to assist Tanzania’s craft firms
- An Intellectual Capital based differentiation theory of innovation practice.
- Educating women key to sustainable farming in Africa, says study
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020