Startup Weekend is back in Nairobi!
November 5, 2013 Editor 0
What is Startup Weekend? Startup Weekend is an event that brings together programmers, developers, marketers, designers, startup enthusiasts among other diverse groups, to form groups and develop viable business ideas in 54 hours. It is a weekend-long, hands-on experience where entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs can find out if their startup ideas are viable. On average, […]
Go to Source
- Africa: IDG Report – Technology Blurring the Line Between Business and Private Life
- Rwanda: Youth Meet to Develop ICT Solutions for Agriculture
- On Startups: What exactly is a startup? (or the Startup Duck Test)
- Top 10 Finalists Announced for the Sanitation App Challenge!
- Mobile Monday Kampala AppCircus is back
- Africa: Africa Needs Skills and Data to Better Evaluate Development
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019