Startup Weekend is back in Nairobi!
November 5, 2013 Editor 0
What is Startup Weekend? Startup Weekend is an event that brings together programmers, developers, marketers, designers, startup enthusiasts among other diverse groups, to form groups and develop viable business ideas in 54 hours. It is a weekend-long, hands-on experience where entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs can find out if their startup ideas are viable. On average, […]
Go to Source
- Africa: IDG Report – Technology Blurring the Line Between Business and Private Life
- Rwanda: Youth Meet to Develop ICT Solutions for Agriculture
- On Startups: What exactly is a startup? (or the Startup Duck Test)
- Top 10 Finalists Announced for the Sanitation App Challenge!
- Mobile Monday Kampala AppCircus is back
- Africa: Africa Needs Skills and Data to Better Evaluate Development
Subscribe to our stories
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018
- Three years in a row: Mauritania continues to excel in its Doing Business performance May 27, 2018
- Africa RISING farming technologies reach 60,000 households in Ethiopia May 27, 2018
- 7 questions to ask before you launch an enterprise blockchain project May 27, 2018