Startup Weekend is back in Nairobi!
November 5, 2013 Editor 0
What is Startup Weekend? Startup Weekend is an event that brings together programmers, developers, marketers, designers, startup enthusiasts among other diverse groups, to form groups and develop viable business ideas in 54 hours. It is a weekend-long, hands-on experience where entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs can find out if their startup ideas are viable. On average, […]
Go to Source
- Africa: IDG Report – Technology Blurring the Line Between Business and Private Life
- Rwanda: Youth Meet to Develop ICT Solutions for Agriculture
- On Startups: What exactly is a startup? (or the Startup Duck Test)
- Top 10 Finalists Announced for the Sanitation App Challenge!
- Mobile Monday Kampala AppCircus is back
- Africa: Africa Needs Skills and Data to Better Evaluate Development
Subscribe to our stories
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019
- Why Do Foreign Investors’ Attitudes toward Women Matter? May 28, 2019
- When less is more: coordinating innovation in open versus closed source software development May 28, 2019
- Social entrepreneurship: an emerging market perspective, some fresh evidence from Ghana May 28, 2019
- Influence of personal traits on social entrepreneurship intention: an empirical study related to Tunisia May 28, 2019