Startup Weekend is back in Nairobi!
November 5, 2013 Editor 0
What is Startup Weekend? Startup Weekend is an event that brings together programmers, developers, marketers, designers, startup enthusiasts among other diverse groups, to form groups and develop viable business ideas in 54 hours. It is a weekend-long, hands-on experience where entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs can find out if their startup ideas are viable. On average, […]
Go to Source
- Africa: IDG Report – Technology Blurring the Line Between Business and Private Life
- Rwanda: Youth Meet to Develop ICT Solutions for Agriculture
- On Startups: What exactly is a startup? (or the Startup Duck Test)
- Top 10 Finalists Announced for the Sanitation App Challenge!
- Mobile Monday Kampala AppCircus is back
- Africa: Africa Needs Skills and Data to Better Evaluate Development
Subscribe to our stories
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020
- SME Innovation: 10 Priorities for Support Post-COVID-19 July 7, 2020