Startup Weekend is back in Nairobi!
November 5, 2013 Editor 0
What is Startup Weekend? Startup Weekend is an event that brings together programmers, developers, marketers, designers, startup enthusiasts among other diverse groups, to form groups and develop viable business ideas in 54 hours. It is a weekend-long, hands-on experience where entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs can find out if their startup ideas are viable. On average, […]
Go to Source
- Which Innovation Model
- Africa: TB Genomes Yield Insights On Drug Resistance
- When to Change a Winning Strategy
- Small-scale mechanization advancing farming systems to improve food, nutrition, and income security in Ethiopia
- The relationships amongst leader-member exchange, perceived organizational support, affective commitment, and in-role performance: A social-exchange perspective.
- World-First Innovations in an Open Innovation Context
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020