Rwanda: Including Teachers in Laptop Project Critical
November 3, 2013 Editor 0
[New Times]The assertion by the global CEO of the One Laptop Per Child programme to make teachers part of the programme, will go a long way in concretising Rwanda’s ambitions of becoming a centre of excellence in Information Communication Technology matters.
Go to Source
- Aren’t Medicine and Water More Important Than Telecommunications?
- What Is the Inveneo “Self-Contained Site Survey Tool”?
- South Africa, Egypt, Kenya & Nigeria among top 10 African Software Development countries According to Github
- You Can Change the World of Hardware and Enter to Win a Google Nexus 7 Tablet
- Which ICT4D Projects Use Progressive Design Principles?
- 12 Considerations in Designing ICTs to Better Support Children
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020