Kenya: Solar Mosquito Trap May Cut Malaria
November 3, 2013 Editor 0
[AlertNet]A solar-powered mosquito trap is showing early signs of helping to lower the incidence of malaria on Rusinga Island, in Western Kenya.
Go to Source
- Going green with your devices: Could the sun be the answer to our power deficient smartphones?
- Malaria vaccines: The long war
- Benin: Scientists Unveil Enhanced Malaria Test
- Africa: Technology Roadmap Resets Targets On Malaria Vaccines
- Mobile Monday Kampala AppCircus is back
- Assessment of the potential of using photovoltaic panels in a typical Mauritian household
Subscribe to our stories
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020
- SME Innovation: 10 Priorities for Support Post-COVID-19 July 7, 2020