Kenya: Solar Mosquito Trap May Cut Malaria
November 3, 2013 Editor 0
[AlertNet]A solar-powered mosquito trap is showing early signs of helping to lower the incidence of malaria on Rusinga Island, in Western Kenya.
Go to Source
- Going green with your devices: Could the sun be the answer to our power deficient smartphones?
- Malaria vaccines: The long war
- Benin: Scientists Unveil Enhanced Malaria Test
- Africa: Technology Roadmap Resets Targets On Malaria Vaccines
- Mobile Monday Kampala AppCircus is back
- Assessment of the potential of using photovoltaic panels in a typical Mauritian household
Subscribe to our stories
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018
- Three years in a row: Mauritania continues to excel in its Doing Business performance May 27, 2018
- Africa RISING farming technologies reach 60,000 households in Ethiopia May 27, 2018
- 7 questions to ask before you launch an enterprise blockchain project May 27, 2018