Kenya: Solar Mosquito Trap May Cut Malaria
November 3, 2013 Editor 0
[AlertNet]A solar-powered mosquito trap is showing early signs of helping to lower the incidence of malaria on Rusinga Island, in Western Kenya.
Go to Source
- Going green with your devices: Could the sun be the answer to our power deficient smartphones?
- Malaria vaccines: The long war
- Benin: Scientists Unveil Enhanced Malaria Test
- Africa: Technology Roadmap Resets Targets On Malaria Vaccines
- Mobile Monday Kampala AppCircus is back
- Assessment of the potential of using photovoltaic panels in a typical Mauritian household
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019