Angola: Mobile Phone Users Reach 14 Million in 2017
November 3, 2013 Editor 0
[ANGOP]The minister of Telecommunication and Information Technology, José Carvalho da Rocha, said on Thursday, in Luanda that the figures of cell phone users in Angola may reach 14 million by 2017.
Go to Source
- To Work with Data, You Need a Lab and a Factory
- Match Your Innovation Process to the Results You Want
- Linking Knowledge Processes with Firm Performance: Organizational Culture
- Top 40 startups selected for DEMO Africa 2012
- SA needs more inclusive innovation environment
- Please, Can We All Just Stop “Innovating”?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020