Angola: Mobile Phone Users Reach 14 Million in 2017
November 3, 2013 Editor 0
[ANGOP]The minister of Telecommunication and Information Technology, José Carvalho da Rocha, said on Thursday, in Luanda that the figures of cell phone users in Angola may reach 14 million by 2017.
Go to Source
- The impact of investment climate reform in Africa: How has ‘Doing Business’ reform promoted broader competitiveness?
- The Good, Bad and Great News about Women on the Web in Developing Countries
- Boeing strengthening its already significant cooperation with SA
- Scientists believe diamonds can identify atoms in viruses
- On the origins of the worldwide surge in patenting: an industry perspective on the R&D-patent relationship
- Strategic and tactical electronic business solutions in pharmacies and drug stores
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020