Africa: Q&A – Omotade Akin Aina On Expanding PhDs in Africa
November 3, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]The National Research Foundation in South Africa, in partnership with Carnegie Corporation of New York, is hosting a workshop on excellence in doctoral programmes in sub-Saharan Africa (27-29 October) in Gauteng, South Africa.
Go to Source
- Technology Questions Every CMO Must Ask
- The Vital Entrepreneurial Learning Organization: A Corporate Mindset for Entrepreneurial Change Management
- 7 African Mobile Phone Service Tariffs and Bundles
- Rethinking SME Finance Policy – harnessing technology and innovation
- Why Is an App Worth as Much as a Small Oil Field?
- Commercializing public research: One of the core subjects of the Innovation Policy Platform
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020