28 IDEA KILLERS
November 3, 2013 Editor 0
Every one of us knows reasons why creativity and innovation are stopped in our organizations. It happens everyday, everywhere in the world. And every time a good idea is stopped, it’s one too many. That’s why I present in chapter five of my new book ‘The Innovation Expedition’, which you can download at the top of this article, a great list of 28 idea killers.
Go to Source
- “We’ve Got Creative Differences”: The Effects of Task Conflict and Participative Safety on Team Creative Performance
- Is Nurturing Creativity a Luxury or a Necessity for Schools in Developing Nations?
- 9 Habits That Lead to Terrible Decisions
- The Heretic’s Guide to Getting More Done
- Linear and Nonlinear Thinking: A Multidimensional Model and Measure
- The Other Factor that Makes an Idea Spread
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020