Innovation and Culture – Two Halves of the Same Coin
November 1, 2013 Editor 0
There would be few organisations that did not cite innovation as a desirable quality in their workforce, whether as part of the whole organisational culture, or critical in one area. Over the past five years, with businesses being buffeted by economic storms, finding sources of innovation can be the difference between success and failure.
Go to Source
- Can competencies at selection predict performance and development needs?
- How to Create a Culture of Sustainable Engagement in Enterprise Innovation
- Organizational Factors for Exploration and Exploitation
- Linking Knowledge Processes with Firm Performance: Organizational Culture
- Live Web Event: Developing Your Innovation Competency – A Three Stage Model
- Your Business Model Is Killing Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018
- Three years in a row: Mauritania continues to excel in its Doing Business performance May 27, 2018
- Africa RISING farming technologies reach 60,000 households in Ethiopia May 27, 2018
- 7 questions to ask before you launch an enterprise blockchain project May 27, 2018