Innovation and Culture – Two Halves of the Same Coin
November 1, 2013 Editor 0
There would be few organisations that did not cite innovation as a desirable quality in their workforce, whether as part of the whole organisational culture, or critical in one area. Over the past five years, with businesses being buffeted by economic storms, finding sources of innovation can be the difference between success and failure.
Go to Source
- Can competencies at selection predict performance and development needs?
- Creative Cultures Fuel Growth: Martin Agency CEO Matt Williams shares nine simple rules for keeping corporate cultures creative.
- The Chief Innovation Officer’s 100-Day Plan
- Get Your Virtual Team Off to a Fast Start
- Increase Workplace Flexibility and Boost Performance
- Develop the Leaders You’ve Been Overlooking
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021