Tanzania: Rat Detection Technology Proves Useful in TB Diagnosis
October 31, 2013 Editor 0
[Daily News]SCIENTIFIC innovations have sometimes left us stunned. Yet scientists have made useful appliances including aeroplane, ship, computer and even the dreaded drones, those warplanes used by powerful nations.
Go to Source
- World TB Day: Medical trial to tackle tuberculosis in South Africa
- Big steps toward Ghana’s digital future
- Aren’t Medicine and Water More Important Than Telecommunications?
- Will Google and Facebook Drive the Drone Agenda in International Development?
- All things to all people: what the Internet means to our lives
- Lessons Learned From Working Firsthand in Malawi’s ICT Sector
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020