Tourism Planning in Urban Areas – Trends, Best Practices and Priorities in Bucharest
October 30, 2013 Editor 0
Urban tourism is an old concept having its origin in antiquity, especially when existing ports were frequented at the time. Even though we cannot say that at that time tourism was a concept clearly defined, it is common practice for a few millennium particularly in the Mediterranean area (Greece, the Roman Empire, and Egypt) and the Middle East, with a significant contribution and particular in the evolution of urban areas.
Note: There is a file embedded within this post, please visit this post to download the file.
Go to Source
[News & Analysis] Tropical Medicine: Surprising New Dengue Virus Throws a Spanner in Disease Control Efforts Biotechnologies at Work for Smallholders: Case Studies from Developing Countries in Crops, Livestock and Fish
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018