Africa: Ten Years in, Open Access Initiative Sees Limited Use
October 30, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Rome -Ten years after the launch of a programme offering developing nations free or low-cost access to food and agricultural research, thousands of organisations have registered, although many potential users are not making use of it.
Go to Source
- Africa: Sustainable Food Production, Facts and Figures
- Open access for development: a battle not yet won
- Applying Principles of Innovation to Curriculum Revision
- Africa: Survey Suggests Online Courses Are Failing to Educate the Poor
- Invest in Yourself and Become More Innovative!
- Africa: Producing Food Sustainably
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018