Africa: Demo Africa – Eduze Building a Low Cost African Wifi Network
October 30, 2013 Editor 0
[CIO]Commuting for many of urban dwellers in Africa involves spending lots of time stuck in traffic, listening to radio stations, or just staring out the window. Many of these commuters however own Internet enabled smartphones – they may however not use the same due to prohibitive cost of accessing content through mobile networks.
Go to Source
- The Internet-Connected Engine Will Change Trucking
- Technology Questions Every CMO Must Ask
- The Vital Entrepreneurial Learning Organization: A Corporate Mindset for Entrepreneurial Change Management
- 7 African Mobile Phone Service Tariffs and Bundles
- Rethinking SME Finance Policy – harnessing technology and innovation
- Why Is an App Worth as Much as a Small Oil Field?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020