Makerere reaps over 9 PALITA Awards 2013
October 29, 2013 Editor 0
Makerere University has once again reaped big at The Pearl of Africa Lifetime Achievement Award (PALITA AWARD) 2013 organised by the Public Opinions Inc. The nine recipients from Makerere University were rewarded in honour and appreciation of their contribution towards Socio-Economic transformation of Uganda and attainment of the United Nations Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) in Uganda.
- Makerere-CURAD Call for Agribusiness Incubatees
- Proggie.ug is your go to guide for all events in Kampala
- UN’s first data analysis lab in Africa — the innovations lab you didn’t know about
- Finalists score big with Orange Community Innovation awards
- Uganda: Students Create Agro-Market Mobile App in Orange Competition
- Project 6 makes strides in diversification and commercialization of sorghum and millet value added products.
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019