As Developing Economies Grow, Global Value Chains Reach a Turning Point
October 29, 2013 Editor 0
Businesses and governments are rethinking global supply chains now that foreign direct investment is higher than ever in developing economies.
Go to Source
- As Emerging Markets Slow, Firms Search for “New” BRICs
- Building for Development: Could Infrastructure Draw Unexpected Investors to Africa?
- Who Can Answer the Ghanaian Schoolboy’s Question?
- As Digital Technologies Intersect, a New World of Opportunities Awaits Businesses
- Moving Towards the Digital, Omnipresent, Transparent and Profitable Banks of Tomorrow
- 20 Business Model Innovations
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019