As Developing Economies Grow, Global Value Chains Reach a Turning Point
October 29, 2013 Editor 0
Businesses and governments are rethinking global supply chains now that foreign direct investment is higher than ever in developing economies.
Go to Source
- As Emerging Markets Slow, Firms Search for “New” BRICs
- Translating biotechnology to knowledge-based innovation, peace, and development? Deploy a Science Peace Corps–an open letter to world leaders.
- Building Business Models
- 27 options to find revenues for your new idea
- A New Model to Chip Away at the Infrastructure Financing Gap: Brazil Leads the Way
- Ancient wisdom boosts sustainability of biotech cotton
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020