African Digital Woman of the Year Award: Call for nominations
October 29, 2013 Editor 0
The first African Digital Woman Award will be organized during the ICT Days, 14 – 16 November 2013. This event is under the patronage of Dr. Hamadoun Touré, General Secretary of ITU (International Telecommunication Union).
The 2013 African Digital Woman of the Year Award is destined for a woman, who lives and/or works in Africa and distinguishes herself through leadership, creativity, entrepreneurship, social-focus and/or innovative discoveries, and who is positively impacting our society.
- Ethiopia: Poor Quality, Pricey – Ethiopia’s ICT Sector Slated By UN Report
- Africa: Mckinsey Teams Up With ITU Telecom As Knowledge Partner to Explore Transformative Impact of Internet in Africa
- Shaping Global Partnerships for a Post-2015 World
- How ICTs Enhance Environmental Sustainability Projects
- What Your Boss Really Wants from You
- The Value of Being the “Weird” Job Candidate
Subscribe to our stories
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019
- Why Do Foreign Investors’ Attitudes toward Women Matter? May 28, 2019
- When less is more: coordinating innovation in open versus closed source software development May 28, 2019
- Social entrepreneurship: an emerging market perspective, some fresh evidence from Ghana May 28, 2019
- Influence of personal traits on social entrepreneurship intention: an empirical study related to Tunisia May 28, 2019