African Digital Woman of the Year Award: Call for nominations
October 29, 2013 Editor 0
The first African Digital Woman Award will be organized during the ICT Days, 14 – 16 November 2013. This event is under the patronage of Dr. Hamadoun Touré, General Secretary of ITU (International Telecommunication Union).
The 2013 African Digital Woman of the Year Award is destined for a woman, who lives and/or works in Africa and distinguishes herself through leadership, creativity, entrepreneurship, social-focus and/or innovative discoveries, and who is positively impacting our society.
- Ethiopia: Poor Quality, Pricey – Ethiopia’s ICT Sector Slated By UN Report
- Africa: Mckinsey Teams Up With ITU Telecom As Knowledge Partner to Explore Transformative Impact of Internet in Africa
- Shaping Global Partnerships for a Post-2015 World
- How ICTs Enhance Environmental Sustainability Projects
- What Your Boss Really Wants from You
- The Value of Being the “Weird” Job Candidate
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019