Time-in-state metric can improve production processed, equipment efficiency
October 28, 2013 Editor 0
A time-in-state metric (TISM) enables continuous evaluation of process and equipment condition against an ideal condition or baseline. TISM provides early warning of deteriorating operating and equipment conditions that may impact operational efficiency, says operational risk management company IME Solutions owner Dr Kobus van der Merwe. Defining the desired or ideal process conditions and equating real-time process conditions with operational performance is the basis of the TISM.
Go to Source
- An innovative system for 3D clinical photography in the resource-limited settings.
- UP evaluating indigenous plants for cosmetic, medicinal use
- User Innovation in Techniques: A Case Study Analysis in the Field of Medical Devices
- Guiding the development of family medicine training in Africa through collaboration with the Medical Education Partnership Initiative.
- Innovations to enhance the quality of health professions education at the University of Zimbabwe College of Health Sciences–NECTAR program.
- Lessons from eight countries on diffusing innovation in health care.
Tags: Health_Medical_Pharma, Operational risk management, TISM
HIV and mothers’ milk: As luck would have it Infographic: Which countries have more mobile money accounts than bank accounts?
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
Popular Post-All time
- A review on biomass-based... 1k views
- Can blockchain disrupt ge... 807 views
- Apply Now: $500,000 for Y... 806 views
- Test Your Value Propositi... 759 views
- Prize-winning projects pr... 726 views