Africa: Scientists Must Be Flexible to Solve Global Problems
October 28, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Development engineering is a new interdisciplinary field of research, that encompasses theoretical subjects as well as applied science. The common goal is to tackle the challenges blocking the delivery of more equitable development in an interconnected world.
Go to Source
- Platform-based Product Design and Environmental Turbulence: The Mediating Role of Strategic Flexibility
- Africa: Authoraid to Add Online Courses for Social Scientists
- Africa: Belgian Schemes Train African Researchers in Enterprise
- HealthMobile – Medical App Built in Africa Launches at Tinapa.
- Big steps toward Ghana’s digital future
- Aren’t Medicine and Water More Important Than Telecommunications?
Tags: Ethology, Health_Medical_Pharma, Interdisciplinarity, Science and Development Network, Technology_Internet
Global Ideas News Brief: Managing disaster risks + the globalization conversation Vocational Ideation and Management Career Development
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
Popular Post-All time
- A review on biomass-based... 1k views
- Can blockchain disrupt ge... 807 views
- Apply Now: $500,000 for Y... 806 views
- Test Your Value Propositi... 759 views
- Prize-winning projects pr... 726 views