Africa: Scientists Must Be Flexible to Solve Global Problems
October 28, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Development engineering is a new interdisciplinary field of research, that encompasses theoretical subjects as well as applied science. The common goal is to tackle the challenges blocking the delivery of more equitable development in an interconnected world.
Go to Source
- Platform-based Product Design and Environmental Turbulence: The Mediating Role of Strategic Flexibility
- Africa: Authoraid to Add Online Courses for Social Scientists
- Africa: Belgian Schemes Train African Researchers in Enterprise
- HealthMobile – Medical App Built in Africa Launches at Tinapa.
- Big steps toward Ghana’s digital future
- Aren’t Medicine and Water More Important Than Telecommunications?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020