Why the Steve Jobs Approach Pays Off
October 27, 2013 Editor 0
IT firms working with business-to-business clients can boost customer satisfaction and loyalty by bundling hardware, software, and services.
- Technology Questions Every CMO Must Ask
- Observing discussion forums and product innovation – A way to create consumer value? Case heart-rate monitors
- The Five Superpowers of Marketing
- Brand Alliance, a Strategy to Enter New Markets and a Tool for Positioning
- Take your Business Model to the Next Level
- Translating biotechnology to knowledge-based innovation, peace, and development? Deploy a Science Peace Corps–an open letter to world leaders.
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021