Uganda: Scientists Battle Striga (witchweed) in Uganda
October 27, 2013 Editor 0
[New Vision]Scientists in the region are battling Striga (witchweed) that has affected the productivity of staple foods such as maize, sorghum, millet and rice in the eastern part of the country.
Go to Source
- Developing a clean system for sweetpotato and cassava: A Bio-Innovate Program initiative
- Kenya: New Breed of Rice Raises Hopes for Domestic Rice Production
- Using biological control technologies on maize seeds to increase yields for smallholder farmers.
- Conservation and utilization of African Oryza genetic resources.
- Ghana: Country Has Bright Future in Robotics Science – NASA Engineer
- Developing a clean seed system for sweetpotato and cassava: A Bio-Innovate Program initiative
Subscribe to our stories
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020
- SME Innovation: 10 Priorities for Support Post-COVID-19 July 7, 2020