Orange Uganda 4G LTE Speed Test (Video)
October 27, 2013 Editor 0
4G LTE in Uganda is still new with only 3 of the 5 Internet Services Providers (ISPs) having launched the service this year. Smile Telecom was the first to Launch followed by MTN Uganda and then Orange Uganda. The LTE coverage is still low currently only in Kampala but will hopefully expand with time.
We had a chance to test Orange Uganda 4G LTE speeds at the 2013 Orange Expo and here is what we found.
- An African LTE Mobile Network Future
- Orange Uganda Launches 4G LTE — Boasts of Superiority
- Africa: Video On Mobile Networks to Take Off in Africa, Sandvine Poll Says
- The Internet-Connected Engine Will Change Trucking
- Wikipedia Zero may be the empirical answer to Africa’s Education woes
- Africa: Belgian Schemes Train African Researchers in Enterprise
Subscribe to our stories
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019
- Why Do Foreign Investors’ Attitudes toward Women Matter? May 28, 2019
- When less is more: coordinating innovation in open versus closed source software development May 28, 2019
- Social entrepreneurship: an emerging market perspective, some fresh evidence from Ghana May 28, 2019
- Influence of personal traits on social entrepreneurship intention: an empirical study related to Tunisia May 28, 2019