Orange Uganda 4G LTE Speed Test (Video)
October 27, 2013 Editor 0
4G LTE in Uganda is still new with only 3 of the 5 Internet Services Providers (ISPs) having launched the service this year. Smile Telecom was the first to Launch followed by MTN Uganda and then Orange Uganda. The LTE coverage is still low currently only in Kampala but will hopefully expand with time.
We had a chance to test Orange Uganda 4G LTE speeds at the 2013 Orange Expo and here is what we found.
- An African LTE Mobile Network Future
- Orange Uganda Launches 4G LTE — Boasts of Superiority
- Africa: Video On Mobile Networks to Take Off in Africa, Sandvine Poll Says
- The Internet-Connected Engine Will Change Trucking
- Wikipedia Zero may be the empirical answer to Africa’s Education woes
- Africa: Belgian Schemes Train African Researchers in Enterprise
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019