Invest in Yourself and Become More Innovative!
October 27, 2013 Editor 0
This is an invitation for you to keep following us on the continued journey to discover and take advantage of the all the great offers that we keep on developing together with some of the world’s leading authorities within the discipline of innovation management. To be able to continue publishing high quality content as an independent and trustworthy publisher InnovationManagement.se will launch a subscription based model in the next month. There will be three different options: Free (no cost), Unlimited (199 USD/year) and the Premium (499 USD/year) subscription.
Go to Source
- Product innovation processes and the trade-off between product innovation performance and business performance
- Angel or Devil: Who’s Really Investing In Your Start-Up?
- How new multinational businesses can transform poverty–and be profitable
- Don’t Build Your Startup Outside of Silicon Valley
- Managerial cognition and dominant logic in innovation management: empirical study in media industry
- Translating biotechnology to knowledge-based innovation, peace, and development? Deploy a Science Peace Corps–an open letter to world leaders.
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021