Invest in Yourself and Become More Innovative!
October 27, 2013 Editor 0
This is an invitation for you to keep following us on the continued journey to discover and take advantage of the all the great offers that we keep on developing together with some of the world’s leading authorities within the discipline of innovation management. To be able to continue publishing high quality content as an independent and trustworthy publisher InnovationManagement.se will launch a subscription based model in the next month. There will be three different options: Free (no cost), Unlimited (199 USD/year) and the Premium (499 USD/year) subscription.
Go to Source
- How new multinational businesses can transform poverty–and be profitable
- Angel or Devil: Who’s Really Investing In Your Start-Up?
- Product innovation processes and the trade-off between product innovation performance and business performance
- Don’t Build Your Startup Outside of Silicon Valley
- Nigeria: We Spent N55 Billion On Content Technology Devt – Ugbe, Multichoice MD
- Africa: Ten Years in, Open Access Initiative Sees Limited Use
Subscribe to our stories
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019
- Why Do Foreign Investors’ Attitudes toward Women Matter? May 28, 2019
- When less is more: coordinating innovation in open versus closed source software development May 28, 2019
- Social entrepreneurship: an emerging market perspective, some fresh evidence from Ghana May 28, 2019
- Influence of personal traits on social entrepreneurship intention: an empirical study related to Tunisia May 28, 2019