Developing an ICT Hub model for the rural tech community in Kenya
October 27, 2013 Editor 0
ICT Hubs growth across Africa has so far been seen as a nexus point for economic growth and ‘techprenuership’ development in Africa. In addition, these innovation spaces can be viewed as a catalyst for socio-economic development through creation of technology-led entrepreneurs and youth employment. In Kenya, it is evident that majority of the ICT Hubs […]
Go to Source
- Pivot 25 Finalist: Tusqee Systems Wins 25,000 Euros at IPO48 Nairobi
- The other ICT ‘hub’ in Nairobi
- ICT Hubs: What makes them work… and not work?
- iHub Research collaborates with Activspaces on the ICT Hubs study!
- iHub Research Gets Funding For ICT Hubs Study
- ICT Hubs study: The impact of ActivSpaces model (in Cameroon) on its entrepreneurs
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019