Rwanda: Tour Operators Urged to Embrace New Technologies
October 24, 2013 Editor 0
[New Times]Firms engaged in the tourism industry, especially tour and travel agencies, should embrace information communication technology to improve service delivery and ease operations, said Juan Torres, the general manager of Amadeus East Africa, a transaction processor for the global travel and tourism industry.
Go to Source
- Leveraging ‘suptech’ for financial inclusion in Rwanda
- Competitive Cities: Kigali, Rwanda – governance, growth and gorillas
- Sensors for MERL: What Works? What Does Not? What Have We Learned?
- Spatiotemporal Detection of Unusual Human Population Behavior Using Mobile Phone Data
- Translating biotechnology to knowledge-based innovation, peace, and development? Deploy a Science Peace Corps–an open letter to world leaders.
- Building Business Models
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020