Kenya: Microsoft Thinks Global and Manages Locally
October 24, 2013 Editor 0
[CIO]Kunle Awosika, the new Country Manager for Microsoft Kenya aims to engage Kenya’s enterprises by investing in more high-value activities for enterprise users. Despite it being a global company, Microsoft maintains high standards in hiring skilled personnel to manager its solutions at local markets.
Go to Source
- Microsoft BizSpark program for Startups
- From Netscape to eHarmony: The High Risks and Big Rewards of Platform Markets
- Big steps toward Ghana’s digital future
- Aren’t Medicine and Water More Important Than Telecommunications?
- Will Google and Facebook Drive the Drone Agenda in International Development?
- All things to all people: what the Internet means to our lives
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020