Tabula: a web-based coordination tool integrating task structure overviews and minimalist task workspaces
October 22, 2013 Editor 0
The paper describes the design, implementation, and tentative evaluation of a web-based coordination tool named Tabula. The tool employs a shared representation that has the form of a task/participant table. Individual cells of the table are designed as minimalist interactive workspaces, each supporting a particular user in performing a particular task. Integrating overviews of the overall structure of participants’ tasks with task management features within a single representation is intended to help the user identify pending tasks, facilitate access to task-related resources, and support an automatic update of projects’ visual representations. A prototype of the tool has been evaluated within an informal web-based course. The results of the evaluation are discussed.
Go to Source
- Measuring Innovation part 1: Frequently Used Indicators
- Social innovation in dynamic environments: organising technology for temporary advantage
- Mfarm & Samsung launch M-Farm mobile application
- Business Models: Are You Entering a Market or Building One?
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses
- A review of TRIZ, and its benefits and challenges in practice
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020