Strategic and tactical electronic business solutions in pharmacies and drug stores
October 22, 2013 Editor 0
The purpose of this paper is to develop electronic service solution standards in the pharmacies and drug stores strategically and tactically. Specifically, it first developed a strategic value chain model to present the adoptions of information and communication technologies in the pharmacies and drug stores for business value increases. Second, a set of tactical electronic business standards were in the pharmacies and drug stores. Third, the implementation patterns of the top 20 dominant companies in the pharmacies and drug stores were analysed. The results of this research will help to accelerate the adoption of information and communications technologies in the pharmacies and drug stores to achieve value increase in business. The managerial and practical implications were also presented.
Go to Source
- HIV and mothers’ milk: As luck would have it
- Striking Gold with Women Entrepreneurs
- An innovative system for 3D clinical photography in the resource-limited settings.
- 4 Challenges to Reaching 3.8 Billion Mobile Internet Users in 2020
- UP evaluating indigenous plants for cosmetic, medicinal use
- User Innovation in Techniques: A Case Study Analysis in the Field of Medical Devices
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020