Mobile Monday Kampala AppCircus is back
October 22, 2013 Editor 0
AppCircus that brings together the global community of app makers is back and has partnered with Mobile Monday Kampala. This event is an online event and online incubation platform that will take place on 11 November .
According to Daniel Stern the Director of Mobile Monday Kampala in only three years, AppCircus has organized more than 100 events in cities all over 30 countries, building a community with over 20.000 users. AppCircus events give visibility to new app talents on a local and global scale,with its unique online incubation platform called Hack-at-Home.
AppCircus connects app makers with business opportunities and helps them build innovative high quality apps.
This time round, MoMo AppCircus event’s 10 developer entrepreneurs will have the opportunity to pitch their app live on stage in front of a jury of top experts. The winning app will receive a nomination to the Mobile Premier Awards 2014 which is the largest cross-platform app showcase in the mobile industry, providing a point of reference for the startup and app community during the Mobile World Congress.
If you are interested please do it now the deadline to participate is October 31st.
- Crowdsourcing Feedback to Improve Healthcare Systems
- UN’s first data analysis lab in Africa — the innovations lab you didn’t know about
- Microsoft BizSpark program for Startups
- IBM Research – Africa @ Nairobi Research Buzz
- Kenya: Solar Mosquito Trap May Cut Malaria
- Working with Africa’s orphan crops: Sorghum and millet project consortium strives to deliver more adaptable and high yielding varieties resilient to climate change
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021