Mobile Monday Kampala AppCircus is back
October 22, 2013 Editor 0
AppCircus that brings together the global community of app makers is back and has partnered with Mobile Monday Kampala. This event is an online event and online incubation platform that will take place on 11 November .
According to Daniel Stern the Director of Mobile Monday Kampala in only three years, AppCircus has organized more than 100 events in cities all over 30 countries, building a community with over 20.000 users. AppCircus events give visibility to new app talents on a local and global scale,with its unique online incubation platform called Hack-at-Home.
AppCircus connects app makers with business opportunities and helps them build innovative high quality apps.
This time round, MoMo AppCircus event’s 10 developer entrepreneurs will have the opportunity to pitch their app live on stage in front of a jury of top experts. The winning app will receive a nomination to the Mobile Premier Awards 2014 which is the largest cross-platform app showcase in the mobile industry, providing a point of reference for the startup and app community during the Mobile World Congress.
If you are interested please do it now the deadline to participate is October 31st.
- Unveiling the value of mobile identity and its role in the digital economy
- UN’s first data analysis lab in Africa — the innovations lab you didn’t know about
- Working with Africa’s orphan crops: Sorghum and millet project consortium strives to deliver more adaptable and high yielding varieties resilient to climate change
- Uganda: Apps4africa Winners Recognized for Business-Friendly Innovations
- Microsoft BizSpark program for Startups
- Hutchinson Center breaks ground for first collaborative cancer center in sub-Saharan Africa
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019