Was Jesus an Effective Leader? Insights from Reza Aslan’s ‘Zealot’
October 21, 2013 Editor 0
Reza Aslan’s new book, ‘Zealot: The Life and Times of Jesus of Nazareth,’ paints Jesus as a revolutionary as well as a spiritual leader. Wharton professor G. Richard Shell talked with Aslan about Jesus’s leadership qualities.
Go to Source
- Implicit Evaluations of Intellectual Capital in Practical Decision Making
- “Africa Should Bank on Innovation”
- How Can We All Profit From Development Data?
- The role of trust as mediator between contract, information and knowledge within business incubators
- First UX month in Africa Begins!
- Rethinking saving practices in the digital era
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021