Africa: Low-tech Data Access is Still Needed
October 21, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Here at the World Social Science Forum 2013 in Montreal, Canada, scientists are still calling for innovative, low-tech methods that will enable people in developing nations to capitalise on data.
Go to Source
- Africa: New Global Coalitions for Green Tech Solutions
- Nigerian VoD content platform Dobox TV offers simultaneous online premiere of cinema releases
- Partnering to Make Investment Climate Reforms Happen for Development
- Open Innovation Platform
- Seven Ways to Make Open Innovation Work
- Innovation in the field of medical-conference-based education: a new marketplace.
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020