3D Printing from your Phone – Nokia Lumia prints own cover
October 21, 2013 Editor 0
Gerhard de Clercq and Pieter Sholtz, two South African teens, talk about their innovation that allows 3D printing directly from their phone and their mission to make 3D printing more accessible in Africa through mobile.
- Kenya: Nokia’s Launches Program to Help Windows Phone Developers Improve APP Visibility
- What’s the implication of 3D printers for the World Bank’s mission?
- What mobile money did to USSD, RootIO will do to radio
- Nokia plans to aquire withings to accelerate into digital health
- Marcelo Coelho and Colin Raney on 3D printing and the digital manufacturing revolution
- What Happened to the Innovation, Disruption, Technology’ Dividend?
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021