‘Innovation Prowess’: George S. Day on What Distinguishes Growth Leaders
October 20, 2013 Editor 0
How did IBM, General Electric and other companies become growth leaders? Why is it that some companies lag behind — and stay behind? Those are the questions that Wharton marketing professor George S. Day asks and answers in his book, Innovation Prowess: Leadership Strategies for Accelerating Growth. Recently, Day spoke with David Heckman, practice leader, senior management at the Wharton School’s Aresty Institute of Executive Education, about why innovation prowess is the key to growth leadership. (Video with transcript)
Go to Source
- Adapt or Die. What is Business Model Innovation?
- Screening of Girl Rising – empowering young women in ICT and entrepreneurship
- The Danger of Celebritizing Entrepreneurship
- Organizational Innovation Communities(Bansemir)
- Economic Growth Sustaining Under Environmental Sustainability and Human Development. A Global Challenge
- London Technology Salon: How Can We Empower Women and Girls with Mobiles?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020