Innovation for Sustainable Intensification in Africa
October 20, 2013 Editor 0
The Montpellier Panel is a panel of international experts from the fields of agriculture, sustainable development, trade, policy, and global development chaired by Sir Gordon Conway of Imperial College London. The Panel is working together to make recommendations to enable better European government support of national and regional agricultural development and food security priorities in Sub-Saharan Africa. This report looks at the role of innovation in sustainable intensification for food and nutrition security in Africa.
- A 6 Step Guide to Platforms in International Development
- Teaching sustainable solutions in engineering
- 3 Lessons Learned in Mapping for International Development
- Ancient wisdom boosts sustainability of biotech cotton
- Please RSVP Now for Build for Sustainability: ICT4D Principle 4
- Social processes promoting the adaptive capacity of rangeland managers to achieve resilience in the Karoo, South Africa.
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020