Nigeria: Multinational Concepts Unveils 3-D Digital Printing Machine
October 18, 2013 Editor 0
[This Day]Determined to take printing business a notch higher in the country, Multinational Concepts Nigeria Ltd. has acquired 3-Dimensional Digital Press Machine, to deliver highest quality printing to its customers. Described as the first of its kind, the new machine has helped to move the firm beyond the challenges of using off-set press.
Go to Source
- The use of a hybrid latent class approach to identify consumer segments and market potential for organic products in Nigeria
- Towards reinforcing telemedicine adoption amongst clinicians in Nigeria.
- Conceptual overview of social entrepreneurship and its relevance to Nigeria’s third sector
- Effects of Policies on Yam Production and Consumption in Nigeria
- The place of human capital development in today’s economy: further evidence from Nigeria
- Why Nigeria Matters to the World
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020