Nigeria: Multinational Concepts Unveils 3-D Digital Printing Machine
October 18, 2013 Editor 0
[This Day]Determined to take printing business a notch higher in the country, Multinational Concepts Nigeria Ltd. has acquired 3-Dimensional Digital Press Machine, to deliver highest quality printing to its customers. Described as the first of its kind, the new machine has helped to move the firm beyond the challenges of using off-set press.
Go to Source
- Nigeria: JAMB and Computer-Based Tests
- Nigeria Telecommunications, Mobile and Broadband Report
- Waiting for a white-collar job: a sure way to extend unemployment in Nigeria
- And the Most Popular Web Browser in Nigeria Is?
- Nigeria: FG, Huawei Train 1,000 Female Students
- Nigeria: Young Nigerian Scientist Shines in India
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019