Nigeria: Multinational Concepts Unveils 3-D Digital Printing Machine
October 18, 2013 Editor 0
[This Day]Determined to take printing business a notch higher in the country, Multinational Concepts Nigeria Ltd. has acquired 3-Dimensional Digital Press Machine, to deliver highest quality printing to its customers. Described as the first of its kind, the new machine has helped to move the firm beyond the challenges of using off-set press.
Go to Source
- Nigeria: JAMB and Computer-Based Tests
- Nigeria Telecommunications, Mobile and Broadband Report
- Waiting for a white-collar job: a sure way to extend unemployment in Nigeria
- And the Most Popular Web Browser in Nigeria Is?
- Nigeria: FG, Huawei Train 1,000 Female Students
- Nigeria: Young Nigerian Scientist Shines in India
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019