Nigeria: Marketing, Not Foreign Help Will Project Africa’s Digital Transformation – MBA, NBC Boss
October 17, 2013 Editor 0
[Vanguard]DIRECTOR General of the National Broadcasting Commission, NBC, Mr. Emeka Mba, has said that Africa is no longer waiting for help from world powers but reaching out aggressively to market what potentials it has to offer.
Go to Source
- Partager les expériences pour renforcer l’égalité hommes-femmes en Afrique sub-saharienne
- How Was mBanking Successfully Embraced in Bangladesh?
- Quality cowpea seed production offers Zambian women farmers opportunities for quality lives
- Feeding Africa: Why Biotechnology Sceptics are Wrong to Dismiss GM
- We’ve updated the Africa tech hub map using your suggestions
- Africa’s agricultural R&D spending ‘a mixed bag’
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020