Nigeria: Marketing, Not Foreign Help Will Project Africa’s Digital Transformation – MBA, NBC Boss
October 17, 2013 Editor 0
[Vanguard]DIRECTOR General of the National Broadcasting Commission, NBC, Mr. Emeka Mba, has said that Africa is no longer waiting for help from world powers but reaching out aggressively to market what potentials it has to offer.
Go to Source
- Sail-inspired turbine promises cheaper wind energy
- Agro-innovation contest to boost agri-businesses in Zimbabwe
- Breakthrough by U of T-led research team leads to record efficiency for next-generation solar cells
- We’ve updated the Africa tech hub map using your suggestions
- Is Your Mind Closed to Open Innovation?
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021