Africa: Konga.Com Unveils Africa’s e-Commerce Centre, Warehouse
October 17, 2013 Editor 0
[This Day]Nigeria’s Online Mall, Konga.com, has launched a 120,000 square feet e-Commerce fulfillment centre and warehouse in Lagos, believed to be the biggest of any single e-Commerce in Africa.
Go to Source
- Managing Bioplastics Business Innovation in Start Up Phase
- Shape Up and Scale Up: The Value of Mentors for Guiding Impact Entrepreneurs (Part 2)
- Do You Believe the Ethiopian Government’s Reasons for the Lack of Reliable Internet Access?
- Your Next Big Idea Better Be Verb-able
- Open Innovation Key for Modern Local Authorities
- Ten African innovators vie for $100 000 award
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020