Africa: Investing in People and Evidence for Sustainable Farming
October 17, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Evaluation of farming systems, new ideas and learning with practitioners should be part of a transformed agriculture.
Go to Source
- How does the non-profit economy affect entrepreneurship?
- Is global competitive index a good standard to measure economic growth? A suggestion for improvement
- The Benefits of Sustainability-Driven Innovation
- Online Legal Service Provider, Barefootlaw introduces Live Video conferencing solution
- Innovating With Services
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021