South Africa: Tablets for Rural Schools
October 16, 2013 Editor 0
[Parliament of South Africa]For students at Arthur Mfebe Senior Secondary School in St Marks in Cofimvaba in the Eastern Cape, learning has not been the same since their school became part of a pilot project for the Information and Communication Technology Initiative for Rural Education Development (ICT4RED).
Go to Source
- The evolution of the social understanding of ethnic entrepreneurship: results from a bibliometric analysis of the literature
- Africa Analysis: Research topic trends are useful for Africa
- Partnerships for development: municipal solid waste management in Kasese, Uganda.
- Using theory of change for outcome-oriented research
- The End of Banks as We Know Them?
- Nigeria: Edo Launches Open Data Portal
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020