Nigeria: Nigeria, a Telecoms Country?
October 16, 2013 Editor 0
[Vanguard]Thou shall not live by bread alone! With the advent of the Knowledge economy, it has become a strategic imperative and mandatory obligation for Nigeria to reconsider the centric mission of living by Telecommunication alone! History of Telecommunications reveals that many thousand years ago, the art of Telecommunication began with the use of smoke signals and drums in Africa, then to the Americas and later parts of Asia – particularly in China. It must be emphasized that this write-up is not intend to under
Go to Source
- Flow cells could provide cheaper green energy storage
- BTP—Best Transfer Practices. A tool for qualitative analysis of tech-transfer offices: A cross cultural analysis
- Photo report: Africa RISING-NAFAKA scaling project farmers field day meetings in Dodoma, Tanzania
- Ecomagination: Progress in Open Innovation
- Whole-genome sequencing of Africa’s hunter-gatherers elucidates human variation and ancient interbreeding
- Can Companies Both Do Well and Do Good?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020